We're committed to finding organic, earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of our business.
Here are some ways we're doing that.
GREEN FARM IN THE ALPS
- Our mountain farm is powered by solar energy (photovoltaic) and ecologically produced electricity.
In addition to the valuable organic raw material of the farm, further processing and production takes place
in a modern state-of-the-art low-energy production building (see also "Green Production")
- Natural compost during planting
- Planting and harvesting is conducted manually to decrease CO2 emissions
- Use of only natural plant preservation techniques
The raw materials, which we, our partners and suppliers manufacture and use, are natural organic and certified plants, fruits, vegetables, herbs and dairy products.
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes which can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers, that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh chemicals
- All boxes are made from post-consumer recycled material and can be recycled
- Containers are made out of recycled, non-toxic plastic and are recycable
- All packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable material
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices
- Electricity usage is offset with water power credits and solar panels on the roof
- Letterhead printed on post-consumer recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
- All paper used in the office is recycled
- Office space is designed as an eco-alternative building
- Using mostly electric cars for transportation of people and products